Going away this holiday season? You’ll want to make sure your building is fully protected while you’re gone. As a building manager, you’re not going to want to risk what can happen if you’re not careful – you’re going to need to be prepared before you go.
Here are some of American Security’s top tools to keep your building protected while you’re away this winter:
- CCTV: Do you have a camera installed on your property? American Security installs high quality systems using color digital cameras, and state-of-the-art digital video recorders. Storage can be a month or longer, with almost instantaneous retrieval.
- Video Intercoms: From an office single station intercom to a 500 unit apartment house, American will install a high resolution video intercom system in an existing building or new construction.
- Burglar Alarms: Do you have burglar alarms installed? Break-ins happen every day in New York City, whether it be a retail store, office, home, warehouse or factory. A burglar alarm makes sense for any location, no matter what the size.
- Proper Access Control: American Security offers a wide variety of access control solutions from proximity, biometric, fingerprint, to all-in-one smart-card readers. Systems can range from 1 to 65,000 users, and 1 to 1,000 doors.
- Central Station Monitoring: Make sure your security provider offers central station monitoring. The integrity of your property is of utmost importance. Highly trained operators rapidly handle fire, burglary, and other alarm signals with our central station monitoring. American Security contracts with a Central Station that is both UL listed and New York City Fire Department approved.
- Audit Your Building Technology: Is your security system up to date? Make sure your security system is up to date and fully functional.
Are you covered while you’re away? You are if you’re with American Security – #WeHaveYouCovered.
When it comes to life safety, there is no margin for error. That’s why our customers have been relying on American Security to protect their homes, businesses, and facilities since 1979. We have been installing monitoring and maintaining security, fire and interactive video systems throughout the tristate area and specialize in commercial and multi-family housing applications.